You have set up a website with very useful information that you think it will benefit your visitors. Day to days, you keep update the latest information and publishing articles; hoping people will visit your website and found your useful information. But day in day out you check your website traffic stats, there are no one comment and your website has very low impressions. Why it’s like that? There reason is nobody knows your website. There are thousand of hundreds of website on internet, you put your website on internet but who will know your website if you not announce it. Yes, you need to drive the traffic to your website, but how?Here are 10 tips in no particular order of importance, that you can start doing now to get traffic moving to your website.
1. Submit or Add Your Site to Major Search Engines Search engines submission will increase your Page Ranking and when your web page is ranked in a high ranking positions, your website will be easily searched and seen by internet users if your pages are meeting their relevant search keyword. Focus on major search engines such as Yahoo, Google and MSN. Don’t use the free submission service or fee submission which will submit to many search engines because those services might hurt your page ranking as many has banned by major search engines such as Yahoo and Google.
2. Pay-per-click (CPC) Marketing If you marketing budget is sufficient, you could use Pay-per-click (CPC) marketing service provided by Google (Google Adwords) & Yahoo. CPC is one of very effective way to drive traffic to your website.
3. Audio Postcard for email marketing Internet has been for a short time but it has gone through various revolutions, today, silence web now can start talking and help you to promote your website. AudioGenerator.com is one of leader in providing integrated human voice audio clip which you can be added to your website and email. Because the human voice has the power to influence, motivate, and persuade prospects to click “Order Now” buttons faster and with less resistance. AudioGenerator.com also has audio postcard which can help you drive significant traffic to your website. We had tried the audio postcard of AudioGenerator.com to drive traffic to our website at studykiosk.com, it a proven method.
4. Press Announcement Making press announcement can be one of effective method of create backlinks to your website and it really help in your page ranking positions. Website like prweb.com provide FREE press announcement service, you can utilize it to drive traffic to your website.
5. Articles Submission Articles submission to article bank is one of the best ways to expose your website to the public. There are many visitors drop by these sites to look for related information and your articles might be among their search results.
6. Trade Link Request & One Way Incoming Links One of the search engines optimization is to have as many as possible the incoming links to your website. You could request trade links or link exchanges with other webmaster. One way incoming link is other website link to yours without the need of you to link to them. If you website has useful information to other website, they probably will add a link to their website to link to yours. There many website which provide one-way links service, but almost all of them are need monthly or year subscription fee.
7. RSS Feed Make sure you have an RSS feed URL that people can subscribe to. The acronym RSS means Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication. It is a document type that lists updates of websites or blogs available for syndication.
8. Viral Marketing Viral marketing is another way of say “word-of-mouth”. On internet, “word-of-mouth” spread so fast thru email. The key to successful of viral marketing is to send out something that people want to share. That can be anything from a joke, funny story or link to home-made video.
9. Blogs & Forums Blogs & forums invite comments from readers and most of them will allow you to leave a link in your signature line. One of way to create backlinks and drive traffic to your website.